Robert Pace, your trusted East Bay Realtor, can be summed up in his own words.
Born and raised in Castro Valley, my love for this town and its surrounding communities was a primary reason I decided to become a Realtor in the East Bay. After graduating from Sonoma State University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications, I gravitated back to the East Bay where I could use my local knowledge as a resource for people looking to buy or sell their homes. I began working with RE/MAX in 2007, joined Intero Real Estate Services in 2016 and have successfully completed hundreds of transactions since then.
A good realtor needs a passion to help others, which I’m proud I first saw modeled in my family. Named Robert Keith Pace III after my father and grandfather, I carry their legacy of hard work, loyalty and dedication. And from my mother, who worked her way from secretary to sole owner of a property management company, I acquired her strength and motivation. She also gave me my first introduction to the real estate industry at a young age.
I recognize buying or selling a home is a significant life event that can bring on apprehension or stress. Because of this, I see myself as my clients’ advocate. I pride myself on thorough communication throughout the process. My experience in negotiating ensures my clients will receive the best deal in their home transaction.
I’m blessed and thankful for my wife Heather, our son, Robert IV, daughters Chelsea & Emily and our black lab, Olive. I look forward to working with you!Awards & Certifications
- BA Degree in Communications from Sonoma State University
- Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, CalDRE #01787031, licensed since 2007
- RE/MAX Executive Club 2007-2009
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2010-2014
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2015
- 2015-2021: Bay East Association of Realtors Grand Master Achievement Club
- 2018 Intero Castro Valley Salesperson of the year
- Intero President Club 2019-2022
- Current Rental Housing Assocation (RHA) Board member
- Current Firm Foundation Board member